ADS

Friday, June 29, 2012

Lalangs~

Oh my gosh~
I finally found the long grass field in Singapore three days ago!
Those plants are actually called Lalangs.. which I took a while to google for the exact name of the plant.
And I manage to find them!
 I would have to say, the trip there was a little more difficult than expected because I thought there will be a path for us to reach the lalang field.. but apparently there isn't unless you don't mind balding lalang patches. Haha.  So we have to find a less bushy way to enter and all the dried plants, twigs and branches were quite prickly but trust me, once you reach the field. EVERYTHING IS WORTH IT. It is just so pretty. 

FIRST let me show you guys what I meant by bald okay.
see.. imagine the field wasn't that bald, then QN will look super nice in this..


bald again. but the few lalangs there are nice:)






the one and only withered fellow. 


spot the dragonfly! 







this seashell here pop one question into my mind..
Was this place once reclaimed? or was it a beach?
but I didn't bother to find out the answer..




imagine, Minus the bald-ness



it spreads out and look like a tree right? "D






Quess what this is?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Toilet. haha interesting right, it has such a rustic look~
QN asked me if this was due to poor maintainance or the rocks surrounding the toilet which are of this rusty brown colour as well..

In Popeyes~ 
Too warm and thirsty so went in for the Air con! 

this was where everything is worth, after all the prickly stuff yea.
There is finally a path with full full lalangs~ 




when we finally got so hyped with the fuller field right, my battery decided to die!
so the rest was using my iphone or  QN's DSLR


both of us look pretty here :) 



the seeds :) erm, doesn't feel as feathery as it looks
but it's interesting to feel.

taken at the red bridge.


the last three were from QN's DSLR. :D


this one is so soft-focus feel, but sadly I don't look too good in it. 

idk if you can see me in this photo? Should be able to. 
haha.

Then went to Heartland Mall and had dinner at Qi Ji  :) 
Really happy that I met up with her!
That day's trip is really meaningful and unforgettable. 
Love you! 




No comments: